Skip to main content

Bra & Condom websites on making or in demand?

My post Bra & Condom eCommerce website for Indian market is getting more hits now. Looks like they're of high demand or some are trying to create such sites. Some even brought my attention about CondomShopee; but that's not complete with "sizes" that I mentioned. Someone brought my me another shopping site that's also selling bras TheAgada; though the site is looking cool, the bra shopping isn't perfect.

Not to mention, I'll be greatly interested in architecting or ideating such bra and condom websites/business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Converting PSD with PHP/ImageMagick

After seeing feature rich options in Imagick PECL extension at Mikko Koppanen 's (the author) website and also impressed with ImageMagick 's features, I have decided to use it for the PSD to XHTML conversion website that I'm architecting and managing. Since, the team wants programming help for converting PSD images, I have tried it (documentation is sparse on PSD handling) Converting PSD to PNG/JPEG/etc Note that, flattenImages() is needed for layered/multi-page PSD file. <?php $im = new Imagick('test.psd'); $im->flattenImages(); $im->setImageFormat('png'); $im->writeImage('test.png'); ?> Extracting PSD layers One by one <?php $im = new Imagick('test.psd'); $im->setImageFormat('png'); for ($i = 0, $num_layers = $im->getNumberImages(); $i $im->setImageIndex($i); $im->writeImage('layer' . $i . '.png'); } ?> Note that, there is a better version below In a single call with writeIm...

I'm Zend (PHP 5) Certified Engineer:-)

As of January 13, 2007, I'm ZCE/ Zend Certified Engineer (PHP 5)

Tim Van Wassenhove's (PHP) Blogmarks

Tim Van Wassenhove , a c.l.php regular maintains wonderful blogmarks . Most of the blogs are PHP related and it is faster to access than my Sage, RSS reader . It is interesting to see that Tim has blogmarked my—this simple blog too:) IMHO, it would be better to display timestamps along with the links and to have a TOC of blogs in the top.