Skip to main content

Buying curse aka house in Chennai

[Image: Blessing or Curse: You Can Choose by Derek Prince]
"All owned house people in Chennai are lunatic", some strangers were discussing in a bus. Since, I was reading Blessing or Curse: You Can Choose, book by Derek Prince, I thought little deeper on this. While analyzing on this topic, I have noted that the people of own house in Chennai are restless, have problematic personal and family life, prone of unexpected failures. Raju Murugan, once wrote about sons of Chennai soil in Ananda Vikatan magazine in which he's explained how these people are exploited and chased away from their own-native places. While correlating Derek Prince's doctrine and Raju Murugan's writing, I think, there are some curses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Converting PSD with PHP/ImageMagick

After seeing feature rich options in Imagick PECL extension at Mikko Koppanen 's (the author) website and also impressed with ImageMagick 's features, I have decided to use it for the PSD to XHTML conversion website that I'm architecting and managing. Since, the team wants programming help for converting PSD images, I have tried it (documentation is sparse on PSD handling) Converting PSD to PNG/JPEG/etc Note that, flattenImages() is needed for layered/multi-page PSD file. <?php $im = new Imagick('test.psd'); $im->flattenImages(); $im->setImageFormat('png'); $im->writeImage('test.png'); ?> Extracting PSD layers One by one <?php $im = new Imagick('test.psd'); $im->setImageFormat('png'); for ($i = 0, $num_layers = $im->getNumberImages(); $i $im->setImageIndex($i); $im->writeImage('layer' . $i . '.png'); } ?> Note that, there is a better version below In a single call with writeIm...

I'm Zend (PHP 5) Certified Engineer:-)

As of January 13, 2007, I'm ZCE/ Zend Certified Engineer (PHP 5)

Tim Van Wassenhove's (PHP) Blogmarks

Tim Van Wassenhove , a c.l.php regular maintains wonderful blogmarks . Most of the blogs are PHP related and it is faster to access than my Sage, RSS reader . It is interesting to see that Tim has blogmarked my—this simple blog too:) IMHO, it would be better to display timestamps along with the links and to have a TOC of blogs in the top.