Skip to main content

P. A. Sangma as a President!

I'm a great fan of P. A. Sangma. About 10-years ago, I created/started his Wikipedia page. I'm glad to see the quotes I have added then are still there:
  • "Adventurism is easy, but restraint is far more difficult." - Against nuclear weapons in Lok Sabha debate
  • "Do you want to kill the whole world nine times? Do you want to kill the whole world 13 times? And, how can you kill a person a second time?" - Against nuclear weapons in Lok Sabha debate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Zend (PHP 5) Certified Engineer:-)

As of January 13, 2007, I'm ZCE/ Zend Certified Engineer (PHP 5)

Tim Van Wassenhove's (PHP) Blogmarks

Tim Van Wassenhove , a c.l.php regular maintains wonderful blogmarks . Most of the blogs are PHP related and it is faster to access than my Sage, RSS reader . It is interesting to see that Tim has blogmarked my—this simple blog too:) IMHO, it would be better to display timestamps along with the links and to have a TOC of blogs in the top.

"PHP 5 Power Programming" Free in PDF

The book PHP 5 Power Programming is now available free of cost in downloadable PDF format at Bruce Perens' Open Source Series promotion site. Along with this book, a lot of other books are also available there for free! Details ISBN: 0-13-147149-X 2005. Pages: 720 Authors: Andi Gutmans , Stig Sæther Bakken , and Derick Rethans Download location: Perens Series Page (PDF) License: Open Publication License File size: 9.6MB Original price: $39.99 Edition: 2005