- Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish - book on entrepreneurship
- When people don't feel the growth of company in terms of headcount, they move.
- When people decided to move they're confused about the reasons and priority.
- Money is the only motivation.
- People who leave company can easily access the confidential information like billing, etc.
- When the people realize that their efforts can better be promoted by themselves than a sales guy, they move.
- Being "employee" alone is not sufficient for some; some expects partnership.
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Learnt from exit and enter interviews...
Things learnt from interviews lately...