Skip to main content

Tim Van Wassenhove's (PHP) Blogmarks

Tim Van Wassenhove, a c.l.php regular maintains wonderful blogmarks. Most of the blogs are PHP related and it is faster to access than my Sage, RSS reader. It is interesting to see that Tim has blogmarked my—this simple blog too:)

IMHO, it would be better to display timestamps along with the links and to have a TOC of blogs in the top.

Comments

Anonymous said…
the updated blogmarks are coming... i just lack the time to implement it first couple of days (may be even weeks)

timvw
Thanks Tim. It's really nice to know that.
Anonymous said…
Well, i hope you like the blogmarks a little better now :)

I added the list of feeds to the top of the page, added dates to the articles (for those that have dates in their feed anyway) and improved the cache so things go faster ;)
Tim:

Thanks Tim. This is really cool:) But, the caching thing seems to be bit quirky.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Zend (PHP 5) Certified Engineer:-)

As of January 13, 2007, I'm ZCE/ Zend Certified Engineer (PHP 5)

Stampede and the "Dirty" "Dark" Crowd

Actor Ajith Kumar’s recent interview has sparked quite a few conversations on social media. The part that caught my attention, was his take on crowds. About 30 years ago, when I first joined a college in Madurai after growing up in other places, I experienced a few cultural shocks. Perhaps these weren’t unique to Madurai, but that’s where I first noticed them. One major thing that stood out was the behavior of crowds. For instance, if you suddenly see people rushing to board a bus, chances are there’s a pickpocket in action. During one of Madurai's annual festivals, I noticed some young men carrying water bags — not to distribute water, but to spill it on women, often on their chests. Shockingly, this was almost normalized; parents would quietly tolerate it to avoid public embarrassment, walking a little farther behind the crowd. When some women happened to witness this, they would just shoo the boys away instead of confronting them. The crowd, in such cases, became a kind of...

Attraction, Status, and the Curious Pattern Behind Some Marriages

There has been a lot of discussion lately about celebrity divorces. As someone who closely observes human behavior, I have been thinking about a possible pattern behind some relationships. Before explaining my thought, I should mention something about my own background. From childhood, I was never particularly drawn to the idea of physical beauty. In fact, I even had a somewhat negative view of it. This may have come from the value systems around me while growing up. I also remember a religious gathering where someone said that a woman's beauty reflects her inner mind. Even at that time, I instinctively rejected that idea. Over the years, however, I have started noticing certain patterns in couples. When couples walk closely together, sit near each other, and interact affectionately in public, there often seems to be an interesting dynamic. In many such cases, the woman appears more attractive than the man. Sometimes she also seems more powerful in...