Skip to main content

Humble Award - Discovery Channel's Tamil Interpreters

Discovery Channel's Tamil Interpreters are really great; the translation, the voice and modulation are amazingly superb--light years ahead of other "formal" Tamil Channels. I wish they'll be credited with their names in the screen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is RJ Joshua and where is he?

After I have given my Humble Award to RJ Joshua , I have noticed that many people are visiting my blog when they're searching his name in search engines. I used to listen to his English programs on AIR Chennai FM sometime ago; but couldn't get his details on the internet for a long time. Recently I have spotted his photo in potofthots.com and I have stolen that photo too:-) Hope, this little photo of him (with Sanjay Pinto sitting in front) would give good feeling to his fans and well-wishers.

Newspapers: The Hindu vs Times of India

For some years, I was subscribed to The Hindu and Economic Times alone; but when the sales person of Times of India forced me to subscribe with offers, I was kinda reluctant and finally subscribed just for the offer. I didn't like the Arnab Goswami of Times Now and still don't like him. Now, it looks like Times of India is leading in terms of journalism, though I don't like how it's pushing AIADMK. At this moment, Times of India is a clear winner though The Hindu is trying with Wikileaks articles.

Who is behind Puthiya Thalaimurai magazine?

I have noticed some incoming hits about Puthiya Thalaimurai magazine. When I first read the magazine, I've immediately taken 2-life subscription (one for me and another for my parents) because of its content. Though the magazine quality is still good, some people rumored the following (google and related sites confirm that too): SRM group is behind "Puthiya Thalaimurai" magazine They've launched India Jananayaka Katchi political party They're about to launch SRM TV channel