But, the serious question here is the damage enforced by Fiverr and PayPal. Will Fiverr pay damages to the sites for it's alleged trademark ownership and shutting down the competitors through PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy division?
There are lot of other questions too:
- What will be the action taken against Fiverr by PayPal?
- Who will pay the damages--for blocking the competitors' site for about 1-week time?
- How come the company in Israel claims that it owns a trademark--without owning it?
- What will be the action taken by US government on Fiverr? and PayPal?
- What's the future of the micro-entrepreneurs--when big companies act and play monopoly?