- 2.0 2004-12-27
- 1.0 2004-12-12
- Make a bookmarklet with the above link.
- Point to a web page where you want to enter Tamil characters and click the bookmarklet. This will initialize the keyman for that page.
- Then start typing on the forms; RTaKeyman will transcribe the characters whenever it sees a space, carriage return and tab.
- Turning on/off keyman (i.e., to enter both Tamil and English).
- Help and other user interfaces.
- Sundar for informing the necessity and for being a beta tester