- CSSilize - World's first and only project management tool for slicing works (PSD to XHTML conversion and WordPress theme works)
- SocialAV - World's first and only antivirus building community (start building antivirus online...)
- jobreapr - World's first and only fixed price job search engine
- Uboo - India's first full blown consumer portal (private beta)
- GroupDeal - powers many Groupon competitor group buying sites
- FPPlatform - powers many Fiverr competitor fixed price job sites
- SFPlatform - powers many Kickstarter competitor crowd funding sites
As I blogged earlier, our team has added lot of innovations and features. Recently our GroupDeal product/company got a mention in The New York Times. Similar or better coverage might give our team great energy to innovate further and may get good VCs.
How Groupon is doing PR?
This is of great interest to me. I was wondering if that's hype or paid news. Someone even posted a question in Quora: Which PR firms handle Twitter, Facebook, Groupon, and other recent leading internet startups?
Groupon & TechCrunch
Of late, found that TechCrunch's star writer Leena Rao is wife of Suneel Gupta, VP of Product at Groupon!
- Our Star Writer Moves To Chicago Because Groupon Had To Hire A VP Product - Post from TechCrunch dated Dec 3, 2009
- ...my wife, Leena Rao, who writes for TechCrunch, and is my secret weapon in life - Suneel Gupta's WordPress about page
- Suneel Gupta's profiles: LinkedIn, Twitter
- Leena Rao's profiles: Twitter, LinkedIn